[Roadsters] Solvang 2011 Mercahndise

To: Datsun Roadster Mail <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Solvang 2011 Mercahndise
From: Jeff Torres <jeffzster@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 19:53:25 -0800 (PST)
Hello all!

People have been e-mailing me and asking how they can get a 2011 show t-shirt,
polo, hoody,  etc. For those of you who can't make it either by living way to
far away or just not being able to come this year, here's how to get your
Solvang gear!

1. Download show registration PDF www.solvangshow.com

2. Fill out registration and indicate what items you would like. Please fill
out name and
   addres info completely.

3. ONLINE ORDERS: Scan PDF and e-mail it to solvangshow@yahoo.com
    If you e-mail your order to me, I will accept PAYPAL payment at
    jtorres67@wildblue.net

4. SNAIL MAIL ORDERS: Print out registration form, fill out completely with
name and
    address info. Mail form and check or money order payable to Jeff Torres
to:
    SOLVANG SHOW
    P.O. Box 838
    Lemoore, CA 93245

SHIPPING:  $5 flat rate shipping in USA for up to three(3) items.
International
                   orders are case by case

ONLINE AND MAIL ORDERS WILL END APRIL 15, 2011

Thanks to all who support our great show!!!!

Jeff T.

Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00