Re: [Roadsters] Alternator options

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Alternator options
From: Bill Oakes <boakes@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 15:36:49 -0600
Ok, I'm back to liking the GM swap solution, they look easy to get, too.

Now, to find the bracket. Anyone have one for sale?

thanks for your patience on the repeated questions.

-bill

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/ppeters914@comcast.ne
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/boakes@gmail.com

--