[Roadsters] 20k original mile '68 1600 fs in Virginia

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] 20k original mile '68 1600 fs in Virginia
From: chalsted@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 13:34:38 +0000 (UTC)
I have a 68 1600 with 20,809 original miles on it that I'm planning to list on
ebay. I do not have a title for it so will be listing it as a parts car- came
out of upstate NY so never had a title in the first place. windshield frame and
windshield broken off, will provide a frame with the car but extra for a good
windshield. dash is very good, center armrest center console is very nice other
than the metal part around the ashtray. even the lid is nice. in parts value,
think of the price of 4 balljoints...ultra llow mileage engine, trans,
differential... body isn't all that bad at all. solid floors, some minimal rear
wheelwell arch rust, driver's door dented up a bit. will have a $1500 reserve
and $1750 buy it now- talk to me now if you're interested, planning to list
this evening for a 5 day auction. pix available

Craig
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00