[Roadsters] 64 Roadster For Sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] 64 Roadster For Sale
From: "The Blairs" <jblair@surewest.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 06:39:44 -0800
Still for sale is my '64 Roadster. I'd like for it to go to someone who
would appreciate these cars. It's a great little car.

Over the years, I have put a lot of time and energy in the car but quite
frankly, we just don't drive it.

Below is a partial list of new parts I have put on it.

cutch/throw out bearing,  u-joints, all new brake lines, complete end to end
wiring harness, new tach and speedo cables, NEW old Stock Clock (still
works), New door and trunk locks,

new rebuilt z-therapy carbs, header and exhaust system, rear leaf springs,
Re-plated bumpers & Grill, Polished stainless

Just installed a brand new original  group 53 battery in it

It's painted a nice shiny red with brown tweed upholstery

I have the original wheels and hub caps and a brown convertible top, and
some tonneau covers

Also have a Hard top, which I have never put on the car and is not painted
the color of the car

Boxes of extra parts and manuals go with it.

I have over 10k in the car and am I am asking 7k or make me a reasonable
offer

As I said before, I'd love to sell it to a Datsun person, but I want to sell
it so It's going on Craigslist soon

Here is a link to some photos,

Happy Looking, Joe

http://www.datsunclassifieds.com/showproduct.php/product/5661/title/-2764-ro