Re: [Roadsters] spl213 featured in Sports and Exotic Car

To: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] spl213 featured in Sports and Exotic Car
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 20:57:58 -0600
John,

I read the article.  I suspect Mr. Donnelly had never before seen any
roadster, much less an SPL213.  Previous articles about roadsters in S&EC
have, to my thinking, shown a naivete about the cars.  Not negative -- just
not knowledgeable like they are about British cars.  Whatever one wants to
eay about early Nissan efforts, the engines didn't leak, and the electrics
worked.  Those distinctions are not often mentioned.  This article continues
the tradition.

Before everyone jumps on me, let me note I am a charter subscriber to S&EC,
and I have every issue published.

Gary