[Roadsters] quarter windows

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] quarter windows
From: "Dave" <dave@ranteer.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 11:41:49 -0600
o;?I am getting ready to put the quarter windows back in (vent windows?)

I had them rechromed, so they are all in pieces.  (the glass, the uprights,
the little latch pieces, etc.  literally b all in pieces)  plus, I wasnbt
the one who disassembled them, so bthe reverse of disassemblyb isnbt
going to help me here.  I have some good pictures, so that helps.  (Thanks,
Brian!)

am I correct in thinking that the rubber goes on the glass?

is there any documentation on how to do this?

hints/directions/thoughts would be appreciated

the car is an early 67

thanks!
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html