Re: [Roadsters] Seals for bearings on SU's

To: shas1983@netzero.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Seals for bearings on SU's
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 09:25:51 -0500 (EST)
Sounds like it is running lean at the top end. What needles did you put in
them? Check with the current Z-therapy folks about the throttle shaft seal
problem. They didn't own the company when the work was done but they might
still  sort them out for you.

keith williams

In a message dated 3/8/2011 3:09:42 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,