[Roadsters] 67.5 1600 in Kansas

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] 67.5 1600 in Kansas
From: LKroencke <lee_kroencke@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 17:58:36 -0700 (PDT)

I hoped never to write this but it's time.
I have a 67.5 1600 that needs to go to a good home. I enjoyed the car as a
daily driver for several years, and then it has been garaged waiting for the
TLC it needs. I drove it into the garage, where it has set for a long time.
You will need to trailer it away. I also have a spare 4 speed transmission,
wiper motor, and extra set of SU carbs. I have many other parts that I have
accumulated over the years. I even have a hard fiberglass top too - just never
put the restoration work into her. No parting out - take it all.
If you are interested contact me off list. lee_kroencke@yahoo.com

Lee

Lee Kroencke
Lenexa, KS 66215