[Roadsters] Fwd: Roadsters and Z cars........ Z the Difference

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Fwd: Roadsters and Z cars........ Z the Difference
From: Jover4x4 <jover4x4@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 18:16:11 -0400
I don't usually forward to the group.  Sorry for the bandwidth but I think
this is a worthy cause relevant to all of us. See and consider the note from
my brother below.

Thank you.

John Over
67 2000 #335
76 280z V8
www.wycroc.org
www.zccc.org

bZb the Difference
Everyone,
Please join me in supporting the Japan Relief and Recovery Effort. I was
listening to a Christian radio station this morning, and I started to try and
imagine what it must be like in Japan right now, but I canbt!!! I started
thinking of ways to donate, and how to encourage others to participate, which
is when I thought of my history with Datsun/Nissan, and their enthusiasts.
My dad, George, worked for Datsun/Nissan for 24 years from 1972 until 1996,
when he retired. I have literally grown up with Datsun/Nissan, I still
continue to own their products (we have a 240Z, Quest, and a Titan), and I am
currently a member of the Z Car Club of Colorado, and an internet group called
ZRoad.
This got me thinking about all of the people who have an interest, and/or
passion for Datsun/Nissan products. I figured that if I challenged every one
of you whom I know, in one way or another from these groups, we could raise a
significant amount of money to send to Japan to assist in their needs.
Here is my challenge...I donated $100, so I would challenge all of you to do
the same! I know that times are hard and budgets are tight, so if you canbt
meet the challenge of $100 please donate whatever amount you are able to give.
EVERY DOLLAR COUNTS!!! I will not be accepting any money myself, or tracking
the number or amount of the donations, but this is just my way of trying to
make a difference in wake of a terrible disaster! Pass this along to anyone
you can think of who might be interested in donating. This does not have to be
just a "car" thing!!
I am currently taking an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) course, which led
me to think about the need for medical assistance, as well as other needs, so
I have selected Direct Relief International as the charity for my challenge. I
have attached a press release with more information about Direct Relief
International. Here is a link to their website as well.
http://www.directrelief.org/

To donate online, please go to:
https://secure2.convio.net/dri/site/Donation2?idb=67903088&df_id=1700&1700.do
nation=form1&JServSessionIdr004=oesoz905q1.app244b
Letbs join together out of our interest, and/or passion, for Japanese cars
and...
bZb the Difference we can make!!

Thanks for considering my challenge!!! Pass this along and let's make a
difference together!
Bruce Over