[Roadsters] 67 1/2 2000 for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] 67 1/2 2000 for sale
From: "John Pavone" <johnpavone@cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 09:11:08 -0500
Much to my dismay I have decided to sell my 19 67 = 2000 . This car has
undergone a complete three year restoration and is absolutely perfect. I
have invested over 70k ( documented)  and I feel that this is probably the
nicest 2000 on the planet- not because its mine but because I made a
decision to do the car 100%. The car can be seen on Datsun.org and the
current asking price is 55k. I wanted to offer this to my fellow Datsun
enthusiasts before I take it to the retail market and internet sale route.
If anyone is interested I can send you complete information and over 100
photos of the  restoration

All the best

JOHN P PAVONE, C.H.A, C.H.S.E

PRESIDENT