Re: [Roadsters] 67 1/2 2000 for sale

To: mike@harperauctionandrealty.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 67 1/2 2000 for sale
From: alvin gogineni <alvingogi@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 11:38:23 -0700
Lots of variables here, like condition of the project and cost to source
rare or NLA parts. Here's my breakdown assuming you can find COMPLETE "said"
67.5 SRL project car for $3k, and you are doing a 100-point(or close)
frame-off with no shortcuts and attention to detail:

car: $3k
Gauges: $2k
Interior with correct pieces: $5k
Body paint: $5k
Frame prep: $1k
Drivetrain: $7k(with comp package higher)
Chassis prep including suspension/braking/hydraulic: $6k
All Chrome trim/pieces: $5k
Glass: $1k?

I think that's $40k, WITHOUT labor. I'd estimate turn-key labor(200hrs???)
to be $20k, I could be way off.