Re: [Roadsters] Hardtop

To: dstanton1@bak.rr.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Hardtop
From: Dogermac <dogermac@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 11:00:26 -0400 (EDT)
 The fellow who bought my '67 in Germany (1968) installed an aluminum diamond
plate scuff guard from the rear cockpit trim back to where the Parrish top now
fits.  That solution looks nice and he's been very pleased with it.  Still has
the original engine and trans and looks great in the pictures he sends
occasionally.  The sale of that car (bought a new BMW 1600ti) and the regrets
there from are the reason I now drive my '70 SRL, but here in Florida I rarely
need a top of any kind,
Jim
Sarasota