Re: [Roadsters] Testing, Juan Too

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Testing, Juan Too
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 22:14:16 -0600
Basically there were some serious problems with some of the 64 lists
managed with the Mailman program at autox.team.net.  A power bump
and a bad UPS trashed a lot of active files on the server and did not
allow for a clean shutdown.  This list for example, came back up with the
membership database being the list of posts to the shotimes list being
held for moderator approval.

Over the last little while I've been trying to piece together various
saved copies and archives of the list membership, but it isn't perfect.
Some addresses that were unsubscribed over the last few years may have
made it back on, some that were recently subscribed are not included.

So yes, things are still a bit messed up for some, I do apologize.
At least the basic list is back up and running.

mjb.

datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive