[Roadsters] Cars and Cockpits - Datsun Day

To: Autox-Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Cars and Cockpits - Datsun Day
From: "Chris & Christy Breyer" <fairlady66@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 15:10:29 -0700
*Special Event!*
*Cars and Cockpits - Datsun Day*
**
*Attention:** All Datsun Roadster, Z owners, 510, and Datsun Truck
ownersyou are invited to the following special eventthe first 50
respondents will enjoy special parking at this event.  Please click the
picture advertisement below and register your attendance and the car you
will bring.  It is important to be sure to enter your name and email address
to secure your spot. *
**
*The registration deadline is July 29th, 2011 at 12:00am.  But dont wait;
an opportunity like this might fill up fast!*
**
This is going to be a fun day with a couple of raffles taking place in the
parking lot before we leave the Lyon Air Museun and head to Crevier Classic
Show Room.   If you do not register for the exhibit parking you will have to
park in the general parking area. We would love to have the Roadsters out
nubmer the other registered Datsuns.  Even if you can't bring a Datsun, come
join us for a great time!

Log onto the SoCalROC website and register!  www.socalroc.net or
www.socalroc.org  *NO REGISTRATION FEE!!!
*
Lyon Air Museum, a premier Southern California showcase for vintage military
aircraft and automobiles. August 7, 2011 is Cars & Cockpits" Datsun Day,
this event is limited to 50 exhibit Datsuns.

This event takes place from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 at the Lyon Air Museum
facility, located near John Wayne Airport in Orange County. The Museum
address is:  *19300 Ike Jones Rd, Santa Ana, CA 92707*.

Datsun owners can compare their historic Datsuns with the Museums own
stable of vintage luxury vehicles, including a 1939 Mercedes-Benz Model G4
Offener Touring Wagon (used by the Fuhrer himself), a 1947 V-12 Lincoln
Continental Cabriolet, and a 1941 Cadillac Series 62 convertible sedan
(originally owned by New York socialite Princess Diane Eristavi).  *The
normal fee for enterance to the Air Museum is a $12 donation, this has been
discounted for all Registered participant to $9 for this event.  This is the
only required cost besides your lunch.*

 After this we will head over to the wonderful just down the street from
Lyon Air Museum, and then one of two things will happen; we will head over
to the Acapulco Mexican Restaurant for lunch, or something really special
which is being worked on will happen (we cant share it with you yet because
if it happens it will be a nice surprise).

  A* BRE 3 Champions T-Shirt* signed by Peter Brock
will be raffled off to registered participants
at 11:30 where the cars are parked - Raffle tickets will be $2.00 each
(Winner will receive gift certificate to order from to guarantee correct
size t-shirt)

--
If you are lucky enough to stand next to a Datsun, then you are lucky
enough.

datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive