[Roadsters] 67 Roadster

To: <wilhouse@charter.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] 67 Roadster
From: richard bush <rabush2000@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 00:56:44 +0000
My car has been slow in starting. It won't start via the battery but the lights
do work so I don't think it's a bad battery. I am able to start the car by
jumping it down a hill but the last time i did this, it overheated, a bunch of
green stuff came out of the radiator and now it won't do anything. No engine
turn over at all and frankly, I am afraid to try and jump it again. Admittedly,
it's been hot here - over 100 most days but I have driven it in the heat
before.
I am clueless about what to do as are the mechanics I have spoken to. Any input
would be most appreciated and please, speak to me as if I were a 8 year old.
Finally, I will have to fill the radiator. What do I use to fill it?
As always, thanks and best regards,
Rick
R A Bush, 4806 Eck Lane, Austin Texas 78734/cell: 512 574 8081

datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums