Re: [Roadsters] Clock

To: Datsun roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Clock
From: Jim Gammon <gtpjimgammon@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 17:46:57 -0700 (PDT)
positive or negative connection

--- On Sun, 7/17/11, cour.jpeg@gmail.com <cour.jpeg@gmail.com> wrote:

From: cour.jpeg@gmail.com <cour.jpeg@gmail.com>
To: "Paul Strahl" <utahltps@yahoo.com>,
datsun-roadsters-bounces@autox.team.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Date: Sunday, July 17, 2011, 8:22 PM

First, I've been reminded that the Datsun stock clock stops when power is
removed, so it's not the electro-mechanical wind-up type I thought in the
discussion on here earlier of battery charging/current.

But on clock reliability, out of the half-dozen Roadsters I've had for a year
or more (68-70 model years) only one car's clock consistently worked !

And it's just that problem of getting to it, as you point out, that had kept
me from doing any exploration.

Also I figured out Roadster Time is measured in miles.

: )

Another ~ZoltVolt~ wireless picture msg