[Roadsters] 2011 Road & Track Concours d' Elegance for Sport Cars

To: bobjudyputland <bobjudyputland@msn.com>, "datsun-roadsters:
Subject: [Roadsters] 2011 Road & Track Concours d' Elegance for Sport Cars
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 20:49:59 -0400 (EDT)
Millions of dollars worth of cars to be seen, including two spotless
Datsun 2000s!!

http://thedatsunroadtrippers.shutterfly.com/1189

What a great evening! Along with a 67.5 2000 owned and driven by Mike
and Joy Johnston, I was honored to drive another of their beautiful
Roadsters to this concourse: a spotless 68 2000 with an original dash
that was perfect in every way!

Since our normal photographer couldn't make it, I did the best I could.
I tried to take a shot of the car and then the engine. I skipped the
more mundane American muscle and tried to concentrate mostly on the
exotics. Several million dollars in cars were there to be seen and
enjoyed!

Disclaimer: photographer was an amateur

Enjoy!!

Tim