[Roadsters] Wheels on the Red 2000

To: <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Wheels on the Red 2000
From: "dana nojima" <noji-1@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 22:40:04 -0700
Message: 6

Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 20:49:59 -0400 (EDT)

From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>

To: bobjudyputland <bobjudyputland@msn.com>,  "datsun-roadsters:

      autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,  Mike and Joy

      Johnstons <joymike@wildblue.net>

Subject: [Roadsters] 2011 Road & Track Concours d' Elegance for Sport

      Cars at Elkhart Lake, WI

Millions of dollars worth of cars to be seen, including two spotless

Datsun 2000s!!

http://thedatsunroadtrippers.shutterfly.com/1189

What a great evening! Along with a 67.5 2000 owned and driven by Mike

and Joy Johnston, I was honored to drive another of their beautiful

Roadsters to this concourse: a spotless 68 2000 with an original dash

that was perfect in every way!

Since our normal photographer couldn't make it, I did the best I could.

I tried to take a shot of the car and then the engine. I skipped the

more mundane American muscle and tried to concentrate mostly on the

exotics. Several million dollars in cars were there to be seen and

enjoyed!

Disclaimer: photographer was an amateur

Enjoy!!

Tim

Tim,

Nice pictures.    I lived in MN for about 10 years and always loved summer
when the collector cars came out.

Does anybody know what type of wheels are one the red roadster?

Thanks.

Dana

Dana Nojima

noji-1@pacbell.net