Re: [Roadsters] Restoring Polyprope plastic (ie windshield washer bottle

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Restoring Polyprope plastic (ie windshield washer bottles)
From: "Charles Hubbard" <cehubbard@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 14:41:14 -0600
Dave,

I wish that I could help you.  Do not try anything with compressed air like
a sand blaster, as this will likely pop that sucker.  I saw a guy try to
blow out a plastic headlight housing on his car once.  It did not go well.
I also wish to heck that I even had a washer bottle to restore.  Let me know
of you ever come across a suitable replacement for us needy guys.  Good
luck!

Off-topic => Did you ever wonder where those guys get the parts to restore
high-end concourse cars where perhaps one or two in the world exist.  Do
they make their own parts from scratch or what?

Charlie Hubbard
1964 SPL310
H: 972-539-1216