[Roadsters] 69 Datsun Air Conditioning

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] 69 Datsun Air Conditioning
From: "Kevin B" <cooltchr@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 20:53:04 -0700
Good idea Gary, perhaps a could start with a smog pump mount - I'll be
looking for one.

I had not thought about putting a second pully on the crank, but that makes
sense - thanks Pat.

John there is no second groove on the crank pulley, I purchased it from Dean
a couple years ago in exchange for my old one.

There is about an inch of clearance between the fan shroud and the crank
pulley so I suppose another groove could be added.

If I figure this out, of course I will take pictures and share the
information - I was just hoping someone else had already done that.

What I have figured out is that a K & N 13" X 2 1/8" round washable filter
fits perfectly in the original oval air cleaner housing and

I found a radiator hose which replaces the cowl drain vent hose at CarQuest
for under $16 - can probably find part # if anyone needs it.

Thanks everyone -

Kevin
Upland,CA