Re: [Roadsters] 69 Datsun 2000 Air Conditioning

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 69 Datsun 2000 Air Conditioning
From: "Tim ." <tims_datsun_stuff@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 22:30:12 -0500
Mounts for the pass side of the block.....

I've got two that are not aluminum. And I've had five that were--only two left
as I have sold the others.

I figure one style was for the alt when it was on the pass side and the other
was for the smog pump. Regardless, they both work for whatever you want to put
on the pass side of the engine. I've got the GM one wire alt on the passenger
side and am sure you can put an AC compressor there....regardless of whether
the mount is made from aluminum or iron.

tim