Re: [Roadsters] Oil Breather Tank options

To: "Tim ." <tims_datsun_stuff@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Oil Breather Tank options
From: Jim Svedise <svedise@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 07:36:09 -0700 FILETIME=[78DE21E0:01CF8582]
Cc: Datsun Club <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
They are easy to make. Made one for my motorcycle. Go to any welder or sheet
metal shop they should be able to custom make it for you.

Jim
____________________________________
Living The Good Life South Of The Border

I need to install one of these on my stroker. I've done a little searching
but
what I've found so far all looks way too big. I am hoping to mount something
small right behind the rocker cover, maybe using the head stud at the back
of
the engine, so it would need to be pretty small.

Thoughts please.

I sent this to the shop talk list as I know quite a lot of you have classic
cars.

Thanks!
tim