Re: [Roadsters] Installing trunk handle trim

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Installing trunk handle trim
From: "Daniel Heinze" <dth104@psu.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 15:40:46 -0800
Thanks for all the replies and trunk lid pics.  I've made a template to
locate the holes.  Whoever welded up the holes did a great job because there
is nothing visible from the outside or inside of the lid to indicate where
they were.  I'll have to eyeball the angle of the hole as compared to the
threads in the trim piece.  Will post as to whether this is successful or
not since I see from the replies I received that I'm not the only one in
this problem.

Thanks again / Dan
'68 2000 Solex