[Roadsters] 68-70 top latches

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] 68-70 top latches
From: davesmbox--- via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2020 23:49:37 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1414802_1303834414.1596930577040

I am going to put 3 sets top latches on ebay. The fixed pieces have a left =
and right on the windshield. I want to sort these correctly as the were all=
 piled in a box. The center latch and receiver are obvious. The fixed piece=
s have a raised dot on the front left and right. I assume this is to tell t=
he left from right. What side does the dot go on? On the outer latches they=
 look the same. Is there a difference between the latches?=C2=A0Thanks
------=_Part_1414802_1303834414.1596930577040

on ebay. The fixed pieces have a left and right on the windshield. I want to
sort these correctly as the were all piled in a box. The center latch and
receiver are obvious. The fixed pieces have a raised dot on the front left and
right. I assume this is to tell the left from right. What side does the dot go
on? On the outer latches they look the same. Is there a difference between the
latches?&nbsp;

------=_Part_1414802_1303834414.1596930577040--

--===============6243080439909520413==