Re: [Roadsters] 68-70 top latches

To: davesmbox@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 68-70 top latches
From: J Sandhoff via Datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2020 22:17:42 -0700
Cc: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
The high screen latches should have holes for the sun visor rods. The
left latch has a hole on the right side, and the right latch has a
hole on the left side. The holes, at least on mine, do not go all the
way through.

There are latching posts on either side. I didn't note any raised dots
on mine. I can send you a picture if that helps.

The latches appear to be identical for either side.

My hardtop is missing a latch so I'll be watching...

-- John
    John F Sandhoff   jsandhoff@gmail.com   Sacramento, CA