fot

"Turn-key" Full - race TR4a

To: fot@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: "Turn-key" Full - race TR4a
From: "Dunst, Mordecai" <mdunst@smtplink.Coh.ORG>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 96 00:25:05 pst
     Mr. Duhamel passed away recently.

     From the ESTATE of Leon Duhamel- Car #52- ?66-67 TR4A solid Axle
     Sebring White with Crimson Center Stripe.

     89 mm Pistons (Type unkown at this time)
     Milled head with extra-large valves
     Carrillo Rods
     Standard Crank
     Weber 45 DCOE
     Quaiffe/ 4.10
     Close Ratio Gears
     Vented-extra large front disc brakes
     Aluminum-custom T.I.G. welded fuel cell.
     Halon
     Roll Cage
     Dual Brake Master cylinder
     Electronic ignition
     Panasports / Yoko A008R
     Cobra Seat / Full up to date Simpson Restraint
     Frame-off and COMPLETE restoration -This car is clean and mean.

     Leon Bought the chassis and some of the body parts from me several
     years ago.  The chassis was completely inspected, cleaned and
     reinforced before being painted battleship grey.  He spent countless
     hours on its development.  He left nothing overlooked.  All hoses,
     fittings, Nuts and bolts are either aircraft quality or Grade 8.
     Only when all was ready did he install the body and Roll Bar.

     Serious inquires only- More info as it is made available.

     $15,000.00

     Mordy Dunst