fot

Crankshafts

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Crankshafts
From: "Dunst, Mordecai" <mdunst@smtplink.Coh.ORG>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 96 00:25:17 pst
     How many people are seriously interested in getting Billet Cranks?

     Which is the best metal to use for road racing purposes? 4340?

     Is Nitriding necessary?

     What modifications could we incorporate into a Crank that would
     maximize the performance?  I.e. stroke..ballance...harmonics..

     What kind of redline RPM are we talking about?

     Lets make a List of Vendors for the F.O.T..?

     Velascos (speak to Henry)
     310-862-3110
     Downey, Ca.
     Make Billet Cranks mostly for Hot Rods/ Drag cars...
     10-12 week delivery.  Do all work on premesis except for Hardening.

     Mordy Dunst