fot

Re: vendors

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: vendors
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 21:01:01 -0700
For those of you who don't know of the Monster List from earlier dealings
with various mail lists, it is pretty neat.  Chris has done a good job on
it lately, with the searchable web interface.  Check out

  http://www.dimebank.com/monster/vendors.html

If you don't have web access, there are other ways to check it out, let me
know if you need help.

But the main point of this mail involves one vendor in particular, The
Fat Chance Garage.  Which, as some of you know, is me.  I'm working on
a catalog of various bits, oriented towards the small chassis cars, the
Spits, Heralds and GT-6 range.  But as a dealer for places like TRF and
Vicky Brit, I also have things available for the big TRs.  Also stuff like
Redline lubricants, Earl's fittings, ITG filters and such.

What I am wondering is that I know some folks on this list are working on
sources for various items, and may want me to include them in the catalog.
Or at least reference the items, if not sell them directly.  So if you have
something you want me to market or mention, let me know.  My current guess
is that the catalog is about two months away at the earliest, maybe three.
So there's no rush to beat the deadline yet!

mjb.