fot

Wheel advice needed

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheel advice needed
From: <emanteno@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 20:40:04 -0800
Fellow FOT,

I am hoping to (finally) go vintage racing in 97 in my TR4. When I
bought the car, it was a retired EP car that had 7" alloy wheels and
slicks on it. My thought is to use TR6 steel wheels as recommended in
"Vintage Racing British Cars", but the book says that TR6 wheels need
to be reinforced to be safe. I would appreciate any advice on using TR6
wheels, and  if this is a good choice, I will need some recommendations
as to where to have the reinforcing work done. Thanks in advance.

Irv Korey
Highland Park, IL