fot

Re: London Brighton Rally

To: "Dunst, Mordecai" <mdunst@SMTPLINK.COH.ORG>
Subject: Re: London Brighton Rally
From: Patrick McMullen <mcmullen@bgsm.edu>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 08:25:53 -0800
Mr. Mordecai,

Our hearts go out to you and the 1904 Rambler Fiasco.  The shear delight
of driving that old a vehicle in front of so many people and famous
places must have been exhilarating!  My wife and I had just been to
London and Brighton in November.  We talked about what it would be like
driving our TR-6 past similar routes.  For us it would have been an
experience, but no one would have given the TR-6 a second glance.
Something about a car that is chain drive I guess.  :}

Loved to hear about the effort, hate to hear about the rod.

Pat in NC