fot

TR3 Parts available

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 Parts available
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 19:58:54 -0500 (EST)
Hi FOT
My parents are selling their house in Cleveland,OH.
Some of my TR3 parts live there, and my racing schedule
will make it difficult for me to move some of the things
out here to CA.
Does anyone live near Cleveland, and have interest in a
wide mix of parts, such as (2) blocks, and misc. motor parts;
 a 3A gearbox, 3A axle hsg; early, good, windscreen assy, suspension
and brake parts (including 1956 front 10"drum brake set up with
one piece splined hubs),  radiators;long steering box; misc body parts,
seats, side curtains,and other items.  Most of these parts have been on/in/or
near
the most recent TR3 National Champion. :-), so I have posted our own
list first.  A package deal would be nice.
       Thank you   catpusher@aol.com   ( Hardy Prentice)