fot

Triumph Specials & Bill Ames

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Triumph Specials & Bill Ames
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 16:08:50 -0600
If you are a Triumph enthusiast and receive Grass Roots
Motorsports...check out the article on "Specials". It is well
done...especially the first part on the Peyotes & Ambros done by Bill
Ames.

Bill Ames is also a  "Special".  After connecting with Bill for the past
two or three years at various vintage venues, we had the pleasure of
spending a day  with Bill Ames and Rosemary Remington at Stoneleigh, a
fascinating  B & B in Upstate New York.

We had a full afternoon and evening of memories, memorabilia, and
imbibing. I struggled forth the next morning and Bill had already
cleaned up 1800 miles of road grunge from our TR3....

What a guy...!