fot

GT6/Ed Ceilley

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: GT6/Ed Ceilley
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 15:54:26 -0600
Dr Ceilley, famous GT6 piloto, headed for Florida last week. If anyone
spots this Signal Red GT6 please tell him "hi" and wish him well for us.
He is one of our home town heroes and the only one smart enough to know
one of the places people mow grass in the winter time.

I assume he went to SVRA's Homestead event and I understand that HSR
worked something out for the "12 Hours" in place of SVRA.   I heard
there was to a be a one enduro on Friday, but little else.

later,

Joe