fot

Walter Mitty Report

To: "'jsnook_gmi@wcnet.org'" <jsnook_gmi@wcnet.org>
Subject: Walter Mitty Report
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 07:56:48 -0500
I hope this Walter Mitty weather/race report is not the harbinger of our
season in the east & midwest. We know the guys in California will be OK.

I planned to remove the axles again to check something I didnt before.
This time I will magnaglo the axles. We have run for (4) seasons without
incident. I dont want to start now.

Thanks for taking the time to report on Walter Mitty...Living
vicariously is better than nothing...Isnt that what Walter Mitty was
about, anyway  :-)

I am still planning to bring a couple spare blocks to Gingerman for you
& John Harkness, as you requested. This brings my inventory down to (4),
including two in use. I'll hang on to the the two spares in the event
that someone needs one later.