fot

VSCDA August Event-submittal by Judy Cull

To: "'Vintage Race'" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: VSCDA August Event-submittal by Judy Cull
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 08:22:09 -0500
Bulletin for Vintage Racers & Fans:

AUGUST 15-16-17!!!!   AUGUST 15-16-17!!!!
VSCDA - AU GRATTAN XI
VINTAGE GRAND PRIX AND SUMMER PARTY

Well it's that time of year again!!  Time for the clubs premier family
function, our annual Summer Party at the park.  Grattan Raceway Park.

This event has something for the entire family!  Three full days of
Vintage
and HistoricRacing, great food - parties, Olympic size swimming pool,
hilarious swimsuit contest, Fabulously Fun Fishing Festival, Saturday
women's outing, Sunday morning devotional and much more.

Your Au Grattan weekend can start as early as Thursday with a Grattan
Raceway practice day and also registration, technical inspection and
reception at our Harley Hotel Race Headquarters 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.

After a full day of practice on Friday, we will move to pool-side for
our
traditional Barbecue picnic and swimming attire contest.  These Friday
festivities are compliments of Victory Lane Motorsports Marketing with
all drivers, crew and workers welcome.

Saturday we'll do morning qualifying sessions, tour during lunch and
have
sprint races in the afternoon.

That evening Judy has planned a fun and relaxing Italian Fest for the
whole
family back at the Harley Hotel.

Pam Shatraw of Victory Lane has arranged another exciting Sunday morning
USRRC Seniors Tour Race for pre '66 Sports Racers and GT/Production
cars.  This will set the stage nicely for our afternoon feature races.
Monoposto Racing is again joining us with plans to bring a bunch of
Formula
Juniors that we haven't seen for awhile.

Dewey Dellinger influenced several of the special events that became
traditions at Au Grattan.  The VSCDA in conjunction with Vintage Vee
Racing founded by Dewey will bring special honor to his memory this
weekend.

COME JOIN THE PARTY!!!
Phil and Judy Cull