fot

Input Shaft specs

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Subject: Input Shaft specs
From: "Dunst, Mordecai" <mdunst@smtplink.Coh.ORG>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 97 12:09:29 pst

     I took my original/factory? TR4 close ratio input shaft and matching
     gear and got some specs on it. I don't know if this will help.

      Shaft:                           Gear
     26 teeth                     31 Teeth
     12 D.P. or 2 mod             12 D.P. or 2 mod
     20 deg pitch angle           20 deg pitch angel
     30 deg RH helix              30 deg LH helix
     1" face width                .900 face width
     2.855 should be 2.861 O.D.   3.305 OD should be 3.342

     Hope this makes sense to some "gear-head"

     Mordy
     www.headgasket.com