fot

RE: SAD DAY FOR TRIUMPH

To: "'Alexander Joseph H'" <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>,
Subject: RE: SAD DAY FOR TRIUMPH
From: Chip Bond <spirals@esinet.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 09:49:24 -0400
At the 92 Savannah VTR Mike Gassman and I had the true pleasure or having
several G & T's with Ken on the River Cruise. We spoke at length concerning
the development of the TR. He shared his feelings with us about the famous
speed run on bias-ply tires. He spoke of his problems with management while
heading up the competition department and what a rocky road it was.

I will forever remember this as one of the highlights of my life.

Rest peacefully Ken. We will keep your light burning in our hearts, our
memories and on the track.