fot

Re: VTR Nationals, Re: John and Val's Excellent Weekend

To: emanteno@ix.netcom.com, fot@autox.team.net, rgk@flash.net,
Subject: Re: VTR Nationals, Re: John and Val's Excellent Weekend
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 10:52:25 -0700
When folks brought up TRF's Summer Party as competition, I thought hard
about why people would choose one instead of the other. I came up with
two things that stand out: the Summer Party is about cars that are
being used/driven, not static display events; and there is a wider range
of accomodations available (that is, people can camp instead of paying the
hotel's conference rate). I suspect that the latter could be a deciding factor
for folks with larger families and limited vacation budget.

Does *anyone* fly in to the VTR Summer Party, as many people seem to
do for the VTR National?