fot

TR Axles

To: rem9@cornell.edu
Subject: TR Axles
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook_gmi@wcnet.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 11:35:07 -0700
Hi Russ,

Have you had a chance to check out the axles on that TR4 you got for a
friend?  All us TR racers are anxious to come up with a solution to our
_damned axle_ problems.  I know John Lye wants to move pretty quickly.
I don't need any until the end of the year, but we need to keep moving.
I will be at the Glen in a month.  If I can do anything to help, let me
know.  We're staying at the Villager Motel which I'm sure is right out
of the 50s!!!  Vintage Racing = Old guys, driving old cars, and staying
at old motels!!!!

How's your car coming, hope to see it at the Glen.  Last I heard you
say, it was taking longer than expected.  They always do, it seems.
Now, if we could just play all the time and didn't have to work.......

Jeff