fot

RE: TRans mount ramblings...

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>,
Subject: RE: TRans mount ramblings...
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 09:08:27 -0700
I solved this problem with one rather radical solution. I solid mounted
my engine in the front.  It  makes the front end a little stiffer (I
theorize), lowers the engine about an inch and eliminates transmission
mount breakage. I fabricated the mount from half inch steel tubes, side
by side to replace the rubber.

I've had no problem with the mounts in the two years since I made 'em.