fot

TR6 Factory Anti Sway Bar

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Factory Anti Sway Bar
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 11:27:28 -0500
Triumph Friends

I have a COMPLETE Sway Bar assembly with new hardware, painted & ready
to install. The rubber mounted links appear to be new. This came from a
restoration that permanently stalled out on an early TR6. I also have an
undamaged "skid plate" that mounts to the front of the frame of a TR6.

Is there anyone interested in this assembly? I plan to sell this
assembly and any other chassis pieces that are not common with my TR3 or
TR4. The frame is sold.

Reply on this address or        tr3197@aol.com

Regards,

Joe