fot

Brakes

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Brakes
From: "Dunst, Mordecai" <mdunst@smtplink.Coh.ORG>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 97 17:54:02 pst
     During this past weekends' race at Tustin -I went to Porterfield's
     location in Costa Mesa (about 15 mins from the event) and picked up
     a set of R4 front disc pads.  I was using DS11 Ferrodo's which were
     wearing a bit thin.  I've always used Ferrodo but alas, these are no
     longer available despite having bought enough sets to last until now.

     I thought I would be taking a step backward in braking performance.
     NOT so.  These pads were flawless.  I was able to go into corners
     deeper and harder and not lock up.  The binders worked great.  I
     called Andy Porterfield up and told him so.

     Mordy