fot

BRIC/VTR Travel Fax

To: fot@autox.team.net, "'Mark J Bradakis'" <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Subject: BRIC/VTR Travel Fax
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 07:59:50 -0600
Good question, Mark...I am glad you asked.

It is approx. 200 miles between Road America and Winona.

State Road #23 to State Road #82 to I-90....then a nice 4 lane river
road to Winona.

If you are into bikes there is the famous Sparta/Elroy trail just off
I-90. But on the other hand the whole state of Wisconsin is a
destination location. BTW, just north of Fondu Lac 20 miles is Oshkosh
and the EAA Museum.

Late braking news!!!   Famous 'Friend of Triumph' Pilot Mike Jackson
(with two nomex gloves) is going to join us at BRIC/Road America. He
will be there running in an open wheel event...but we dont care. He's a
FOT.