fot

BRIC/VTR Travel Fax

To: "'Dunst, Mordecai'" <mdunst@SMTPLINK.COH.ORG>
Subject: BRIC/VTR Travel Fax
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 08:27:52 -0600
What about Motorhomes at Road America?

Yes. You can park it with your car in the main paddock area if you wish.
I'm not sure if you can stay with the motorhome at night though. There
is a wooded area near the main paddock that can be secured for the
wekend for about $100, I believe.

There is such a crush of people, both spectators & entrants in the main
paddock area, my choice would be to go to a less populated paddock
area....especially with a motorhome or daytime camping unit.

Note: All Camping Units must be self contained to stay at the track.

There is also an excellent resort-type campground next to the track that
is a good place for kids. If you come in early and stay Sunday night,
this might be a good place for you to be. It is called Plymouth Rock and
would need reservations well in advance. There are more choices of
course.

Websites:

Road America    http://www.roadamerica.com/

VSCDA             http://members.aol.com/VSCDAL/mainv3.htm