fot

Video Night

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Video Night
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 10:42:53 -0600
Courtesy of "Phred" Schwarz, we had one of our infamous video nights
last Saturday. (Thanks, Fred!)

The focus was the SCCA Runoffs. It was good to see Hardy & Chip again,
albeit on video. But wait....!!!  We got to see Kevin Allen do his spin
and still keep a podium finish. That must have been quite a ride, Kevin.

We will likely schedule another of these during Christmas vacations.
Perhaps we can run Bob Lang's rendition of the 96 Triumph Featured VSCDA
Vintage Festival and his non-SpeedVision interpretation of the Runoffs.
I suppose it has some footage of me eating some of Chip Bond's Famous
Ribs   ("My name is Bond, Chip Bond")

Bob, send this masterpiece as soon as you can so I can edit out any
incriminating footage.... :-)

Regards to the FOT