fot

Re: Video Night

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Subject: Re: Video Night
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 11:55:54 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 1 Dec 1997, Alexander Joseph H wrote:

> Bob, send this masterpiece as soon as you can so I can edit out any
> incriminating footage.... :-)

I think the video is pretty much "PG", but I think there's a few "ground
and air" shots.

I also think you'll find the coverage of the E-prod race pretty good. I
shot almost 30 mins of video during the race. The commentary is very
"triumph-centric".

I'll put the tape in the mail tomorrow.

> Regards to the FOT

later,
rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |