fot

RE: Spitfires etc.

To: FOT@autox.team.net, "'kevin allen'" <allenkma@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: Spitfires etc.
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 08:08:43 -0600
Kevin,

As I mentioned earlier we reviewed the tapes again last Saturday night
and the spin was magnificent! Congratulations on the finish.

I am trying to connect another Spitfire racer onto the list. He
currently resides in Florida...Sanibel Island, I think. His car is here
in Iowa with his dad. His car was built in the early 70s from a new car
with a Rick Cline engine and then mothballed due to divorce. It was
ressurected by Brian Girsch of Girsch Motor Works and ultimately
purchased by Dan Ceilley.

His Dad, Ed Ceilley races a GT6 in vintage and we are try to get him
hooked up on this list as well.

Joe

(Brian, forward to Dan and have him send me a message or get me his
address. Ed's again, too)