fot

Christmas Garage Sale

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Christmas Garage Sale
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 13:48:30 -0600
Two front shocks ordered for a 1971 TR6 and not used. $45 for the pair
including shipping in U.S. Fits TR4 too, of course.

Two new sets of front disc brake pads for TR4-6 (and fits early Z cars,
too) $12.50 each set including shipping in U.S.

Two L.H. TR3 bonnet hinges ordered by mistake. (Twice!)  Dont ask. $10
each including shipping in the U.S.

One NOS 83mm piston...$30  Somebody had a hole through one piston
recently and this would have made a good replacement.

I also have, what appears to be, a very good TR6 differential...It is
for sale for $250 plus shipping.

Non-Triumph item is a nice 4 Speed Transmission that came from a 240Z.
Cheap. I know that some Triumph owners drive Zs too.

Respond directly to me as I do not subscribe to the big TR list. Trading
stock might be a consideration.