fot

RE: Amici Triumphi-Regalia

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Amici Triumphi-Regalia
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill1@facstaff.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 14:42:19 -0600
Regarding the Regalia Matter, Bill Babcock wrote that
he "automatically assumed the shirts would be BRG"

As did I. Those of us with BRG cars would (I assume)
all be in this group . . . the rest of us should
appreciate the opportunity to bear the colors of the
Triumph Mother Country! God save the Queen, yadda,
yadda, yadda . . .

My only request is that we not begin an extended
debate on the question of what constitutes a "proper"
British Racing Green.

Jim Hill
Madison WI

PS: (A confession) I recently considered the
acquisition of certain forthcoming items of apparel
from the Thicko folk . . . until I noticed that WST
kept referring to it as "sportswear". Lets just stick
with "regalia", OK?

Jim Hill
Madison WI