fot

Logos & Brakes

To: "'Richard Taylor'" <n196x@mindspring.com>
Subject: Logos & Brakes
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 10:31:15 -0600
Hi Richard...there is still some decision making going on with regards
to Polo shirts, etc. .... but I expect to overcome the obstacles and
have a firm proposal which should meet the approval of the majority. I
will log you in on the order sheet, in the meantime.

Underscoring the TR6 Motovac experience...I fiddled with a MGB dual
master setup while developing great sphincter muscles.

After accumulating all of the pieces from the TR6, the installation went
together in two evenings with the use of a hole saw. I am pleased. There
others that are using this setup and I hear no complaints, except the
recent one from Jack.

See you this summer at BRIC II,

Joe